sábado, 29 de octubre de 2011

My favourite candy

When I was a child I didn't like candies, but I can remember something that I always liked to eat. It was an ice-cream, the frigo pie. I remember very clearly when I was with my mum in the street and I always asked for a frigo pie and I always ate one. I suppose you know what it is but if not, it's an ice-cream with a foot shape and it has a strawberry flavor.


I still remember when my mum bought an ice-cream for me, she bought another to her. It was the Dracula ice-cream, it was a little bit strange, I didn't like it at all. It was made of strawberry, vanilla and coca-cola. So, when my mum bought the ice-creams we sat down in a bank and we ate the ice-cream while talking. I really loved that moment when I was with my mum talking and eating, I hope someday we could do it again.


In those times, frigopie was the best ice-cream, the one that all childs wanted to eat but now it's not really popular, I don't really know if it continues existing but I hope so.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario