
But one day, when I was five, my father came back home. I remember it very well because my mum was happy again and as I was really young I couldn't see that it wasn't good because some weeks later, my father left us again and my mum was worst than before. The best thing I remember was when I was with my friends and all they were happy with their happy family and they explained things about holidays and too many things that they did together with their family and I didn't have anything to explain and that was something horrible for me. I have had a really hard young life because I have always been taking care of my mum, some days I cried hours and hours because my mum was in the hospital and I only had my grandmother, some afternons that my friends went somewhere and I couldn't because I had to take care of my mum.

So, in conclusion, my first memory is not very good but it makes me feel confortable because thanks to that I know how hard is life and I know how to deal with problems. Now everything is better but I still remember every day the hard life that my mother and I had but now, I have a different life. Now, my mum is all for me.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario