domingo, 16 de octubre de 2011

Idea of beauty




That can seem a little bit strange, but this is without no doubt, my idea of beauty.
I have been doing "Castellers" since seven years ago. For me, it's the best sensation in the world, climbing and going up, even if I fall down. It's like touching the sky with the hand and going down again. Sometimes, when it's not good enough and it falls it's another sensation but it's incredible too. You feels like flying during some time but then there's the hit and sometimes it hurts too much and you finish in the hospital but you have the good sensation of trying it. And if it doesn't hurt too much, then you try it again.


Now, I can't imagine a life without it. I have fall so many times but I stand up again and try it always because doing it and looking at it it's fantastic and totally, my idea of beauty, because it's the most beautiful thing you can see and really original.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario