sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2011

My greatest wish in life



My first memory that comes to my mind when I think about something that I wanted to be, or to do when I was a child it's dancing. When I was five I started doing ballet in an official school because I loved it.I remember that I wanted to do it because one day walking with my mum in the street we saw girls dancing on a stage and I fell in love with it, that was so wonderful...

My mother liked it too much, just as me, she loved seeing me dancing and having fun. So, I was doing two of my favourite things at the same time, dancing and making my mother happy. I was in that school until I had thirteen, so I danced during nine years but I had to stop because of health problems. I think that dancing was my greatest wish in life but I loved singing as well, I sang in a coral since I was two and I really loved it. I think that just the sensation of being on the stage with my friends and singing a beautiful song was something that made me happy, and my mother too.

But when I had to stop dancing everything was a wast of time for me, I became really sad and I had to look for something that returns me to my happines so, as I was already doing castellers I decided to look for something that really liked to me. I decided to do basketball so, I did two days basketball and four days castellers so I had a good time always and I forgot about dancing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario